For those who are serious about incorporating real fire into their residential or commercial space, Ignis Development has created the FB6200-D. This large, double-sided ethanol firebox is a seamless way to incorporate the fascinating element of fire into your new-build or renovation project. Among the best in bespoke fireplaces, this fire box uses the EB6200, a widely-acclaimed ethanol fireplace burner by Ignis. Offering 53” of elongated flame, this ethanol fire box is certain to make an impact no matter where it’s used. Built of grade 304 polished stainless steel, which is synonymous with durability and high-heat resistance, this ethanol insert box offers double wall construction, using stainless steel that measures 3mm wide. Enhancing its level of protection, the firebox is insulated with a patented rock wool insulation, causing a resistance of heat and an increased level of safety not found with other fireplace makers. When constructing this top-quality zero clearance ethanol fire box, ease of operation for the end-user and simple installation were of high importance for the designers at Ignis. For easy installation, simply use the surrounding flange to build the fireplace into the wall, existing fireplace opening or custom surround. Because this firebox is fueled by bio ethanol, there is no need to install a chimney nor an expensive and intricate venting system. The FB6200-D Ethanol Fire Box is an ideal application for a large residence, hotel, restaurant or club. With its two-sided construction, this ethanol fire box creates an intriguing and fiery window of sorts to impress guests, clients or anyone else in its proximity. This firebox is assembled by manual labor and constructed using patented technology that is exclusive to Ignis Development.
This ethanol firebox is offered with a rare five-year manufacturer warranty.
Includes EB6200 Ethanol Burner.
- Ventless - no chimney, no gas or electric lines required.
- Easy or no maintenance required.
- Insulated double layer 3mm stainless steel construction.
- Low heat transfer - safe ZERO clearance easy Installation.
- Capacity: 18 liters.
- Approximate burn time: ~ 15 hours per refill.
- Approximate BTU output: ~ 24000.
- Patented Design & Technology.
Dimensions: H 27.25" x W 78.5" x D 16".
Product Weight: 235 Pounds.
What's in the box:
- Fireplace Insert - 1pc.
- Ethanol Burner - 1pc.
- Glass - 2pcs.
- Glass Brackets - 8pcs.
- Damper Tool - 1pc.
- Funnel - 1pc.
- User's Manual - 1pc.
|Firebox Size||FB6200-D - Double Sided W 78.5" x H 24.5"|
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
- Order usually ships free within 1-2 business days after the payment is cleared.
- Most orders shipped to Continental US will be shipped via Fedex Ground.
- Some orders require Freight Shipping and you will be contacted by our representative after you place an order to discuss all delivery details.
- Alaska, Hawaii and all International orders will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail
- Orders within Canada will be shipped via Fedex Ground.
Ignis Development stands behind every product we sell and every item is covered by a its own warranty period.
All claims can be made directly to Ignis Development or with the help of authorized dealers. Please note purchasing Ignis Products on some Liquidation or auction websites may void the warranty.
- Our fireplaces are guaranteed on parts and workmanship. Warranty begins on the date of purchase. Items that are deemed (Un-fixable) will be replaced with same or similar model in case of discontinuation.
- Warranty will be applied on presentation of a dated receipt and is strictly limited to factory service repair of the piece or pieces that are found to be defective.
- Installations costs will not be reimbursed in any case as damages for any reason whatsoever.
- Customers are responsible for all Freight costs to and from Manufacturer.
- The manufacturer will not be held responsible for any incidental or consequential defects, on goods or individuals.
- The warranty will not be applied if devices have been subjected to abnormal use or if used under other conditions of use than the ones they were intended for.
- The warranty will not apply in case of deterioration or accident due to negligence, damages caused by failing to maintain and service the device or resulting from an alteration of material.
- Fireboxes Body - 10 Years
- Smart Electronic Burners - 3 Years
- Electric Fireplaces - 3 Years
- Manual EB Series Burners - 3 Years
- Manual EHB Series (Eco-Hybrid) Burners - 1 Year
- Tabletop Fireplaces - 1 Year
- Recesses, Wall Mounted, Freestanding Fireplaces - 3 Years