The FB4800-C is a C-Shaped ethanol firebox idyllic for use in a commercial or large residential setting. In demand by those in the hospitality industry, this ethanol fireplace insert boasts a linear flame stretching over 43” in length befitting the most upscale spaces. A warm invitation into a business or home, this fire box uses the popular Ignis EB4800 Ethanol Burner. Composed of grade 304 polished stainless steel, which is known for its durability and high-heat competency, this ethanol fireplace insert box offers double wall construction, using stainless steel of 3mm width. Supplementing its level of protection, the fireplace insert is insulated with a patented rock wool insulation, resulting in heat resistance and a higher level of safety than competing brands. When creating this supreme-quality zero clearance ethanol fire box, the end-users’ ease of operation and the installers’ ease of build-in were considered first. For easy installation, simply use surrounding flange to build the firebox into the wall, existing fireplace enclosure or custom case good. Because this fireplace is powered by clean burning bio ethanol fuel, there is no need to install a chimney, flue nor an expensive and bulky venting system. The FB4800-C C-Shaped Ethanol Fire Box offers the perfect stage on which the long bed of flames can play, dance and entertain. The stainless steel construction makes the assist, reflecting the wonder of the fire on its surface. The result is a stunning display that will evoke emotion, thought and conversation no matter its locale. This firebox is assembled manually and made using patented technology that is proprietary to the Ignis Development.
This ethanol firebox insert is offered with an precedence-setting five-year warranty.
Includes EB4800 Ethanol Burner.
- Ventless - no chimney, no gas or electric lines required.
- Easy or no maintenance required.
- Insulated double layer 3mm stainless steel construction.
- Low heat transfer - safe ZERO clearance easy Installation.
- Capacity: 15 liters.
- Approximate burn time: ~ 13 hours per refill.
- Approximate BTU output: ~ 23000.
- Patented Design & Technology.
Dimensions: H 27.25" x W 64.25" x D 16.5".
Product Weight: 224 Pounds.
What's in the box:
- Fireplace Insert - 1pc.
- Ethanol Burner - 1pc.
- Glass - 1pc.
- Glass Brackets - 4pcs.
- Damper Tool - 1pc.
- Funnel - 1pc.
- User's Manual - 1pc.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
- Order usually ships free within 1-2 business days after the payment is cleared.
- Most orders shipped to Continental US will be shipped via Fedex Ground.
- Some orders require Freight Shipping and you will be contacted by our representative after you place an order to discuss all delivery details.
- Alaska, Hawaii and all International orders will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail
- Orders within Canada will be shipped via Fedex Ground.
Ignis Development stands behind every product we sell and every item is covered by a its own warranty period.
All claims can be made directly to Ignis Development or with the help of authorized dealers. Please note purchasing Ignis Products on some Liquidation or auction websites may void the warranty.
- Our fireplaces are guaranteed on parts and workmanship. Warranty begins on the date of purchase. Items that are deemed (Un-fixable) will be replaced with same or similar model in case of discontinuation.
- Warranty will be applied on presentation of a dated receipt and is strictly limited to factory service repair of the piece or pieces that are found to be defective.
- Installations costs will not be reimbursed in any case as damages for any reason whatsoever.
- Customers are responsible for all Freight costs to and from Manufacturer.
- The manufacturer will not be held responsible for any incidental or consequential defects, on goods or individuals.
- The warranty will not be applied if devices have been subjected to abnormal use or if used under other conditions of use than the ones they were intended for.
- The warranty will not apply in case of deterioration or accident due to negligence, damages caused by failing to maintain and service the device or resulting from an alteration of material.
- Fireboxes Body - 10 Years
- Smart Electronic Burners - 3 Years
- Electric Fireplaces - 3 Years
- Manual EB Series Burners - 3 Years
- Manual EHB Series (Eco-Hybrid) Burners - 1 Year
- Tabletop Fireplaces - 1 Year
- Recesses, Wall Mounted, Freestanding Fireplaces - 3 Years