A rectangular-shaped Ethanol Firebox offered by Ignis Development, the FB3600-D Ethanol Firebox was designed to incorporate into innumerable commercial and residential settings. A see-through fireplace that brings a level of sophistication and stylishness into any space, the FB3600-D offers a fire ribbon of over 31” in length by way of Ignis’ ever-popular EB3600 Ethanol Fireplace Insert. Made by using grade 304 polished stainless steel, known for its high-quality and durability, this ethanol fireplace boasts double wall construction, each with a width of 3mm. Furthering its level of safety, the metal is shielded with a patented rock wool insulation, making this ethanol insert heat resistant and one of the safest fireplaces in the industry. When creating this tough, zero clearance fireplace, easy installation and easy consumer use were considered as the first elements in the design stage. Using the surrounding flange, simply build the ethanol insert into the wall, existing fireplace enclosure or custom application. Because this firebox burns environmentally safe fuel, there is no need to install a special vent or chimney and no electricity is required. The FB3600-D Ethanol Fire Box produces striking clean burning flames that reach for the sky, battling one another and creating a fiery spectacle. This incredible show may be witnessed by onlookers in two rooms, thanks to its open, two-sided construction. For safety measures and style, two panes of tempered glass are found in front of the flame.
Assembled by hand and made using a patented process that is like no other, this FB3600-D ethanol firebox insert is offered with an unsurpassed five-year warranty.
Includes EB3600 Ethanol Burner.
- Ventless - no chimney, no gas or electric lines required.
- Easy or no maintenance required.
- Insulated double layer 3mm stainless steel construction.
- Low heat transfer - safe ZERO clearance easy Installation.
- Capacity: 10 liters.
- Approximate burn time: ~ 12 hours per refill.
- Approximate BTU output: ~ 16700.
- Patented Design & Technology.
Dimensions: H 27.25" x W 52" x D 16".
Product Weight: 165 Pounds.
What's in the box:
- Fireplace Insert - 1pc.
- Ethanol Burner - 1pc.
- Glass - 2pcs.
- Glass Brackets - 8pcs.
- Damper Tool - 1pc.
- Funnel - 1pc.
- User's Manual - 1pc.
|Firebox Size||FB3600-D - Double Sided W 52" x H 24.5"|
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
- Order usually ships free within 1-2 business days after the payment is cleared.
- Most orders shipped to Continental US will be shipped via Fedex Ground.
- Some orders require Freight Shipping and you will be contacted by our representative after you place an order to discuss all delivery details.
- Alaska, Hawaii and all International orders will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail
- Orders within Canada will be shipped via Fedex Ground.
Ignis Development stands behind every product we sell and every item is covered by a its own warranty period.
All claims can be made directly to Ignis Development or with the help of authorized dealers. Please note purchasing Ignis Products on some Liquidation or auction websites may void the warranty.
- Our fireplaces are guaranteed on parts and workmanship. Warranty begins on the date of purchase. Items that are deemed (Un-fixable) will be replaced with same or similar model in case of discontinuation.
- Warranty will be applied on presentation of a dated receipt and is strictly limited to factory service repair of the piece or pieces that are found to be defective.
- Installations costs will not be reimbursed in any case as damages for any reason whatsoever.
- Customers are responsible for all Freight costs to and from Manufacturer.
- The manufacturer will not be held responsible for any incidental or consequential defects, on goods or individuals.
- The warranty will not be applied if devices have been subjected to abnormal use or if used under other conditions of use than the ones they were intended for.
- The warranty will not apply in case of deterioration or accident due to negligence, damages caused by failing to maintain and service the device or resulting from an alteration of material.
- Fireboxes Body - 10 Years
- Smart Electronic Burners - 3 Years
- Electric Fireplaces - 3 Years
- Manual EB Series Burners - 3 Years
- Manual EHB Series (Eco-Hybrid) Burners - 1 Year
- Tabletop Fireplaces - 1 Year
- Recesses, Wall Mounted, Freestanding Fireplaces - 3 Years