Part of Ignis’ new Ethanol Firebox Collection, the FB2400-D Ethanol Firebox has already become popular with architects, contractors and designers alike. This mid-sized ethanol fireplace insert is an ideal application for any residential or commercial setting. Included is the Ignis EB2400, a drop-in ethanol burner boasting a linear flame of nineteen inches in length which provides sufficient warmth and ambiance. Built of solid grade 304 polished stainless steel, this ethanol burner box is produced using double wall construction, each wall equaling 3mm in width, and is also insulated with a patented rock wool insulation, making this ethanol fireplace insert heat resistant and one of the safest build-in fireplaces on the market today. When creating this heavy duty fireplace that offers zero clearance, the importance of an easy installation and ease of use were among the top customer needs considered. Using the surrounding flange, simply attach the firebox to the wall studs, existing fireplace alcove or custom case. Because this firebox burns biofuel, special ventilation or further hook-up is unnecessary. A double-sided unit, the FB2400-D Ethanol Fire Box will produce lively, clean-burning flames that may be enjoyed by those in two rooms. For aesthetic prowess and additional safety, this ethanol fireplace includes two panels of tempered glass that are smartly positioned in front of the flame. With its assembly by hand and patented construction, this fireplace is made like no other.
This Ignis FB2400-D Ethanol Firebox is offered with an incomparable five-year warranty.
Include EB2400 Ethanol Burner.
- Ventless - no chimney, no gas or electric lines required.
- Easy or no maintenance required.
- Insulated double layer 3mm stainless steel construction.
- Low heat transfer - safe ZERO clearance easy Installation.
- Capacity: 7 liters.
- Approximate burn time: ~ 11 hours per refill.
- Approximate BTU output: ~ 12700.
- Patented Design & Technology.
Dimensions: H 27.5" x W 39.5" x D 16".
Product Weight: 132 Pounds.
What's in the box:
- Fireplace Insert - 1pc.
- Ethanol Burner - 1pc.
- Glass - 2pcs.
- Glass Brackets - 8pcs.
- Damper Tool - 1pc.
- Funnel - 1pc.
- User's Manual - 1pc.
|Firebox Size||FB2400-D - Double Sided W 39.5" x H 24.5"|
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
- Order usually ships free within 1-2 business days after the payment is cleared.
- Most orders shipped to Continental US will be shipped via Fedex Ground.
- Some orders require Freight Shipping and you will be contacted by our representative after you place an order to discuss all delivery details.
- Alaska, Hawaii and all International orders will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail
- Orders within Canada will be shipped via Fedex Ground.
Ignis Development stands behind every product we sell and every item is covered by a its own warranty period.
All claims can be made directly to Ignis Development or with the help of authorized dealers. Please note purchasing Ignis Products on some Liquidation or auction websites may void the warranty.
- Our fireplaces are guaranteed on parts and workmanship. Warranty begins on the date of purchase. Items that are deemed (Un-fixable) will be replaced with same or similar model in case of discontinuation.
- Warranty will be applied on presentation of a dated receipt and is strictly limited to factory service repair of the piece or pieces that are found to be defective.
- Installations costs will not be reimbursed in any case as damages for any reason whatsoever.
- Customers are responsible for all Freight costs to and from Manufacturer.
- The manufacturer will not be held responsible for any incidental or consequential defects, on goods or individuals.
- The warranty will not be applied if devices have been subjected to abnormal use or if used under other conditions of use than the ones they were intended for.
- The warranty will not apply in case of deterioration or accident due to negligence, damages caused by failing to maintain and service the device or resulting from an alteration of material.
- Fireboxes Body - 10 Years
- Smart Electronic Burners - 3 Years
- Electric Fireplaces - 3 Years
- Manual EB Series Burners - 3 Years
- Manual EHB Series (Eco-Hybrid) Burners - 1 Year
- Tabletop Fireplaces - 1 Year
- Recesses, Wall Mounted, Freestanding Fireplaces - 3 Years