The Accalia Four-Burner Ethanol Fireplace is designed to be recessed into or hung onto any non-combustible surface. A larger wall fireplace, Accalia boasts an overall segmented fire ribbon of 28.5” long and a combined heat output of approximately 24,000 btu. Each burner may be adjusted using the included damper tool so that the user, at their discretion, has the ability to control the operational costs, heat output and flame level with one simple movement. Accalia’s lengthy frame is made of grade 304 stainless steel, as are the four ethanol burners. Its steel interior is finished in a contrasting black powder coat. The outcome is an environmentally sensitive, contemporary fireplace that tenders an understated beauty. Easy to use, simply fill each of the ethanol burners to their “max” line and ignite with a long match or lighter. To extinguish, simply close the lid with the included tool. This fireplace produces no embers that need to be monitored, no odor, soot nor smoke. It does not require special venting or an electrical outlet. The Accalia Ethanol Fireplace is ideal for both residential and commercial application.
This ethanol fireplace is now available with optional safety glass.
Dimensions: 67" x 19.75" x 7.6".
Product Weight: 52 Pounds.
- Ventless - no chimney, no gas or electric lines required.
- Easy or no maintenance required.
- Easy Installation - Can be mounted directly on the wall or recessed (mounting brackets included).
- Capacity: 1.5 Liter (per Burner).
- Approximate burn time - 5 - 9 hours per burner per refill.
- Approximate BTU output: ~6000 per Burner (Total BTU ~24000).
What's in the Box:
- Accalia Fireplace - 1 pc.
- Ethanol Burner Insert (1.5 Liter) - 4 pcs.
- Damper Tool - 1 pc.
- User's Manual.
- Mounting Bracket.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
- Order usually ships free within 1-2 business days after the payment is cleared.
- Most orders shipped to Continental US will be shipped via Fedex Ground.
- Some orders require Freight Shipping and you will be contacted by our representative after you place an order to discuss all delivery details.
- Alaska, Hawaii and all International orders will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail
- Orders within Canada will be shipped via Fedex Ground.
Ignis Development stands behind every product we sell and every item is covered by a its own warranty period.
All claims can be made directly to Ignis Development or with the help of authorized dealers. Please note purchasing Ignis Products on some Liquidation or auction websites may void the warranty.
- Our fireplaces are guaranteed on parts and workmanship. Warranty begins on the date of purchase. Items that are deemed (Un-fixable) will be replaced with same or similar model in case of discontinuation.
- Warranty will be applied on presentation of a dated receipt and is strictly limited to factory service repair of the piece or pieces that are found to be defective.
- Installations costs will not be reimbursed in any case as damages for any reason whatsoever.
- Customers are responsible for all Freight costs to and from Manufacturer.
- The manufacturer will not be held responsible for any incidental or consequential defects, on goods or individuals.
- The warranty will not be applied if devices have been subjected to abnormal use or if used under other conditions of use than the ones they were intended for.
- The warranty will not apply in case of deterioration or accident due to negligence, damages caused by failing to maintain and service the device or resulting from an alteration of material.
- Fireboxes Body - 10 Years
- Smart Electronic Burners - 3 Years
- Electric Fireplaces - 3 Years
- Manual EB Series Burners - 3 Years
- Manual EHB Series (Eco-Hybrid) Burners - 1 Year
- Tabletop Fireplaces - 1 Year
- Recesses, Wall Mounted, Freestanding Fireplaces - 3 Years