A new Ethanol Firebox offered by Ignis Development, the FB2400-S Ethanol Firebox is an ideal way to add fire to your new construction or rehab project without the hassle and expense of traditional hearths. This mid-sized firebox is an application designed for any residential or commercial setting and appreciated by those in the building and construction trade. Producing the active fire show is the Ignis EB2400, an Ignis Ethanol Fireplace Insert that has already been met with acclaim and offers a linear fire ribbon of nineteen inches. Constructed using corrosion-resistant, grade 304 polished stainless steel, this ethanol fireplace tenders double wall construction, each wall measuring 3mm in width. To further its level of safety, it is insulated with a patented rock wool insulation, making this ethanol insert heat resistant and one of the safest fireplaces used in any bespoke project. When fashioning this heavy duty fireplace, that offers zero clearance, the need for easy installation and easy usage were considered as the design platform. Using the surrounding flange, simply build the firebox into the wall, existing hearth or custom encasement. Because this firebox burns a carbon-neutral fuel, special venting or further maintenance is not required. The FB2400-S Ethanol Fire Box produces beautiful orange flames that lick the air with grace and create an enchanting ambiance. Using its stainless surround, the flames compete with their reflection to the amusement of even the most discerning onlooker. For safety and aesthetic appeal, a pane of tempered glass is situated in front of the flame.
Assembled by hand and made using patented construction that is like no other, this ethanol firebox insert is offered with an unmatched five-year warranty.
Includes EB2400 Ethanol Burner.
- Ventless - no chimney, no gas or electric lines required.
- Easy or no maintenance required.
- Insulated double layer 3mm stainless steel construction.
- Low heat transfer - safe ZERO clearance easy Installation.
- Capacity: 7 liters.
- Approximate burn time: ~ 11 hours per refill.
- Approximate BTU output: ~ 12700.
- Patented Design & Technology.
Dimensions: H 27.5" x W 39.5" x D 16.5".
Product Weight: 148 Pounds.
What's in the box:
- Fireplace Insert - 1pc.
- Ethanol Burner - 1pc.
- Glass - 1pc.
- Glass Brackets - 4pcs.
- Damper Tool - 1pc.
- Funnel - 1pc.
- User's Manual - 1pc.
|Firebox Size||FB2400-S - Single Sided W 39.5" x H 24.5"|
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
- Order usually ships free within 1-2 business days after the payment is cleared.
- Most orders shipped to Continental US will be shipped via Fedex Ground.
- Some orders require Freight Shipping and you will be contacted by our representative after you place an order to discuss all delivery details.
- Alaska, Hawaii and all International orders will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail
- Orders within Canada will be shipped via Fedex Ground.
Ignis Development stands behind every product we sell and every item is covered by a its own warranty period.
All claims can be made directly to Ignis Development or with the help of authorized dealers. Please note purchasing Ignis Products on some Liquidation or auction websites may void the warranty.
- Our fireplaces are guaranteed on parts and workmanship. Warranty begins on the date of purchase. Items that are deemed (Un-fixable) will be replaced with same or similar model in case of discontinuation.
- Warranty will be applied on presentation of a dated receipt and is strictly limited to factory service repair of the piece or pieces that are found to be defective.
- Installations costs will not be reimbursed in any case as damages for any reason whatsoever.
- Customers are responsible for all Freight costs to and from Manufacturer.
- The manufacturer will not be held responsible for any incidental or consequential defects, on goods or individuals.
- The warranty will not be applied if devices have been subjected to abnormal use or if used under other conditions of use than the ones they were intended for.
- The warranty will not apply in case of deterioration or accident due to negligence, damages caused by failing to maintain and service the device or resulting from an alteration of material.
- Fireboxes Body - 10 Years
- Smart Electronic Burners - 3 Years
- Electric Fireplaces - 3 Years
- Manual EB Series Burners - 3 Years
- Manual EHB Series (Eco-Hybrid) Burners - 1 Year
- Tabletop Fireplaces - 1 Year
- Recesses, Wall Mounted, Freestanding Fireplaces - 3 Years